Beware At Your Attic
These intruders can chew through wires, eat drywall, tear insulation and leave droppings behind. Birds like pigeons, sparrows, and starlings can wreak havoc in your home.
HOW WILDLIFE CONTROL WORKS
1) First, we’ll examine your home thoroughly, finding every vulnerability from roof to crawl space, and create a customized plan to secure it against entry.
2) Then our specially trained team will execute the plan – patching, sealing and securing your exterior from foundation to chimney. We offer specialized one-way exclusion devices that allow wildlife to escape to the outdoors while securely preventing re-entry to your home.
Our treatment plans also include traditional traps, bait and other tools to ensure that these invaders get out of your home and stay out.
3) We handle trapping and removal of various animals that move in uninvited. We are specially trained to handle common large pests – like raccoons, opossums, squirrels and skunks — and geographically unique ones.
Rest assured, if you have these unwanted intruders in your home, we’ll get rid of them. And as long as you keep your plan, if they return, so will we (at no extra cost).
A SECURE HOME
Here are the parts of your home we can secure against invaders:
– Gaps between exterior walls and roofing fascia
– Roof returns and plumbing vents
– Attic, turbine and gable vents
– Dryer and oven vents
– Foundation grates and pipe openings
– Garage door openings
American Pest Solutions Help you with the wildlife
We remove Critter, Bats, Pigeon, Squirrels, Raccons, Birds, Armadillos, Opossums and other smalls Animals that can cause damage to your home.